SIGMA 10 (2014), 021, 17 pages arXiv:1305.7097
Contribution to the Special Issue in honor of Anatol Kirillov and Tetsuji Miwa
Commutative Families of the Elliptic Macdonald Operator
Mathematical Institute of Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan
Received October 01, 2013, in final form February 25, 2014; Published online March 11, 2014
In the paper [J. Math. Phys. 50 (2009), 095215, 42 pages],
Feigin, Hashizume, Hoshino, Shiraishi, and Yanagida constructed two families of commuting operators which contain the Macdonald operator (commutative families of the Macdonald operator). They used the Ding-Iohara-Miki algebra and the trigonometric Feigin-Odesskii algebra.
In the previous paper [arXiv:1301.4912], the present author constructed the elliptic Ding-Iohara-Miki algebra and the free field
realization of the elliptic Macdonald operator.
In this paper, we show that by using the elliptic Ding-Iohara-Miki algebra and the elliptic Feigin-Odesskii algebra,
we can construct commutative families of the elliptic Macdonald operator.
In Appendix, we will show a relation between the elliptic Macdonald operator and its kernel function by the free field
elliptic Ding-Iohara-Miki algebra; free field realization; elliptic Macdonald operator.
pdf (401 kb)
tex (16 kb)
- Ding J., Iohara K., Generalization of Drinfeld quantum affine algebras,
Lett. Math. Phys. 41 (1997), 181-193.
- Feigin B., Hashizume K., Hoshino A., Shiraishi J., Yanagida S., A commutative
algebra on degenerate CP1 and Macdonald polynomials,
J. Math. Phys. 50 (2009), 095215, 42 pages,
- Feigin B., Hoshino A., Shibahara J., Shiraishi J., Yanagida S., Kernel function
and quantum algebras, arXiv:1002.2485.
- Feigin B., Odesskii A., A family of elliptic algebras, Int. Math. Res.
Not. 1997 (1997), no. 11, 531-539.
- Komori Y., Noumi M., Shiraishi J., Kernel functions for difference operators of
Ruijsenaars type and their applications, SIGMA 5 (2009),
054, 40 pages, arXiv:0812.0279.
- Macdonald I.G., Symmetric functions and Hall polynomials, 2nd ed., Oxford
Mathematical Monographs, Oxford Science Publications, The Clarendon Press,
Oxford University Press, New York, 1995.
- Miki K., A (q,γ) analog of the W1+∞ algebra,
J. Math. Phys. 48 (2007), 123520, 35 pages.
- Saito Y., Elliptic Ding-Iohara algebra and the free field realization of the
elliptic Macdonald operator, arXiv:1301.4912.