BULLETIN of TICMI
I. Vekua Institute of Applied Mathematics
I. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
Georgian Academy of Natural Sciences
Information for the Authors
- Papers written in English should be submitted as tex and PDF
files using online submitted form
- Papers should be prepared in any standard version of TeX
(i.e. plain, LaTeX, AMS-(La)Tex)
- Letter's size and intervals between lines should be 12 pt,
with a printed text area of 140mm x 225mm on a page.
- Manuscripts for short Communications and Main Articles should
be preferably not longer than 4 and 15 pages, respectively.
- Manuscripts should be compiled in the following order: title
page; abstract; keywords; main text; acknowledgments; appendices (as
appropriate); references; table(s) with caption(s) (on individual
pages); figure caption(s) (as a list).
- Abstracts of 100-150 words are required for all papers
- Each paper should have 3-6 keywords. In addition to
keywords, authors are encouraged to provide 2-6 AMS 2010
Mathematics Subject Classification codes.
- Section headings should be concise and numbered sequentially,
using a decimal system for subsections.
- All the authors of a paper should include their full names,
affiliations, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and email
addresses on the cover page of the manuscript. One author should be
identified as the Corresponding Author.
- The decision on the acceptance is taken after a
- Authors submit their papers on the condition that they have
not been published previously and are not under consideration for